Book your service
Battery servicing is one our primary areas of expertise. This vital component of your car requires periodic maintenance and we are here to provide that. All our services, including that of the battery, are performed by industry veterans with many decades of experience behind them. We make sure that the solution is accurate, timely and easy on your pockets.
What differentiates Treadstones from its competitors is our eagerness to educate our customers about the various components of their cars. They can detect a problem in its bud if they are aware of what to look for. Early detection is the key to keeping the repairing cost to a minimum, especially for costly parts like the battery.
Batteries are one of the sturdiest components of the car. An average car battery Leicester supersedes the life of a car. However, some problems may arise which will require expert hands to fix. That is where we come in.
A dead battery is one of the main issues that we continually face at our garage. It may happen for a number of reasons. The most common of these reasons are listed below:
- Leaking fluids
- Low fluid level
- Corrosion on battery terminals
- Physical damage to the terminals
- Physical damage to the battery case
- Battery lying unused for a long period of time
- Short-circuit either due to a problem in the plate separator or shed plate material
All these are severe issues that take the expertise of our mechanics to fix. We first diagnose the root cause of the issue and proceed accordingly.
Beyond professional expertise, it is vital for the average car owner to have a proper idea on the battery. Here are couple of things to keep an eye out for: -
1. Poor engine crank – If you see that your engine is taking a longer time to start up, you may just be having problems with your battery. It may be because of the spark plug getting inadequate power from the battery.
2. Rotten smell- It is a classic sign of leaking battery fluids. The rotten smell is caused when sulphur comes in contact with the air. It may lead to corrosion to the battery terminals.
Battery servicing at Treadstones
The moment you encounter one or more of these issues, bring your car to our service station for batteries repair in Leicester. Our technicians will address the issue promptly and in quick time. If the battery is beyond repair, you can get a replacement from our garage itself.
Don’t be stuck with a dead battery again. Visit our workshop today.